Octopus Necklace. 14kt Gold filled chain. This ocean inspired Octopus Necklace, is Handcrafted Sculptor casted in Bronze & then plated in 14kt gold filled plating. This lovely ocean inspired Octopus Necklace can be worn everywhere. Especially, to a FUN day at the beach!
Here are some FUN & Interesting FACTS about octopuses: Octopuses are ocean creatures that are most famous for having eight arms and bulbous heads. Some other fun facts: They have three hearts and blue blood; they squirt ink to deter predators; and being boneless, they can squeeze into (or out of) tight spaces. They are quite intelligent!!
So, if you love the Ocean & love our cute & FUN Octopus Necklace or know someone who will, buy yours today!!
Here are a few tips on how to make your plated Octopus Necklace last longer:
- Remove your jewelry before you swim in chlorine or salt water.
- Remove your jewelry before participating in activities that will cause you to sweat a lot.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until after you have applied lotion, makeup or perfume.
- Remove jewelry if you will be bringing it into contact with something hard. (For example, take off your ring before lifting weights.)
- Store your plated jewelry where it won’t rub against other hard substances (a soft bag—one per piece of jewelry—is ideal).